1. This section contains information on how to manage the Network of Naturavicina sites (henceforth "Naturavicina Website") with reference to the processing of user data of www.naturavicina.it, orto.naturavicina.it, uliveto.naturavicina.it e shop.naturavicina.it.
2. This report is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with the Naturavicina Site and can be reached at: https://www.naturavicina.it/en/content/2-privacy-and-cookies.
3. The report is provided for naturavicina.it and its subdomains and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to Naturavicina website, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European law.
5. The report may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If user is under 16, according to art. 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or his guardian.
1 – Data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With reference to Naturavicina website, data controller is DIBA Bio Innovative Farm Soc. Agr. a r.l., and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights it is possible to write at email@example.com.
2 – Data processor
1. Data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. According to article 28 of regulation UE n. 2016/679, appointment of data controller, data processor of Naturavicina website is Eng. Donato Michele D'Itri.
3 – Data processing location
1. Processing of data generated from the use of naturavicina.it takes place at Località Brecciara snc (registered office) - C.da Camposaccone (operations office) 86096 Macchiagodena (IS).
2. If necessary, data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by data controller or other persons appointed by him at related location.
1 – Type of Cookies
1. Naturavicina website exploits cookies to make user's browsing experience easier and more intuitive. Cookies are small strings of text used to store certain information that may relate to the user, his preferences or the Internet access device (computer, tablet or mobile phone). They aim to allow website to adapt to user's expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices previously made.
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. It is not an executable code and does not transmit virus.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and no identifiable data will be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of website and offered services may be compromised. To proceed without changing cookies options, simply continue browsing. Below the types of cookies used by the website:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of a website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by customers.
2. Settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his/her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows a safe and efficient website navigation.
4. Cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through blogger or similar statistics service are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules provided for technical cookies are applied, in terms of information and consent.
5. In terms of duration, it is possible to distinguish between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify user and therefore avoid the login to each visited page, and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until their expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and remain in the reserved area of the website as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party Cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the visited website and third party cookies sent to the computer from other websites and not from the visited one.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most part of third party cookies consists of tracing cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Analytical third party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the third party different from the website.
5. Analytical third party cookies are used to collect information about users behavior on Naturavicina website. Information collection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve website usability. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are advised to read the privacy notices and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user about web browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies, user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of Data Protection Code will be applied.
1 – Data processing mode
1. As all websites, Naturavicina Website also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. Collected information could be the following: - internet protocol address (IP); - type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit; - web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit; - possibly the number of clicks.
2. Above mentioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with related laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case of harmful activities or offenses. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, and will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. Information that website users are willing to make public through the services and the available tools, are provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, exempting present Website from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Aim of data processing
1. Data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, in any case no more than 2 years.
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve such purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to indicated addresses on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services upon request.
4 – Support for the configuration of your browser
1. User can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of UE 2016/679 Regulation describes user’s rights.
2. Naturavicina website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the following: – the right of the person concerned to request access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the adjustment (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. , for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation); – the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003); – the right to obtain attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which such fulfillment turns out to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly excessive with relation to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Protection of Personal Data Regulator, or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If data processing is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, user has the right to complain with the Protection of Personal Data Regulator, who is the authority in charge of controlling data processing in the Italian State. 6. For a more detailed examination of the rights belonging to Users, please refer to the articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
1. Naturavicina Website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Data transfer is authorized according to specific decisions taken by the European Union and the Protection of Personal Data Regulator: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento- of-data-to-third-countries, for which no further consent is required. 2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and seq. of the EU Regulation.
1. Naturavicina website processes user’s data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site may have access to data (staff of the administrative, commercial, marketing, legal departments, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates, they will be reported with specific user notifications.
3. Previous versions of the document will be available at email@example.com.
4. The document was updated on 01/04/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.